Tactical Link took the opportunity to redesign their successful Battery Assist Lever, creating a new “Enhanced” version. The new Enhanced Battery Assist lever makes for faster and easier magazine changes and stoppage clearances. Unlike some other ambidextrous bolt releases it will not wobble or drop off and lends itself to use on a wide variety of ARs with differing lower receiver widths and configurations.
- Streamlines the reloading and stoppage clearing process, avoiding changing hands
- Very easy to install with no parts removal, stripping or modificaiton
- Larger release button for easier operation
- The triple screw attachment system is the most positive on the market – will not loosen or wobble!
- Very low receiver contour and rounded corners prevent snagging
- Redesigned to fit receivers of a variety of widths including the H&K416, Sig 516 and Sig Sauer M400 – will not fit the FN SCAR or S+W MP 15-22
- Now located higher and more centered in the trigger well for quicker indexing h
- Highly corrosion resistant ceramic coating
- Both black and FDE (Flat Dark Earth) versions available
Purchase a Tactical Link Battery Assist Lever at Brownells, a name you can trust.