Not everyone wants the expense and legal hassle of a suppressor and they’re not allowed in twelve states. Now you can have the look of a suppressed 10.5″ barreled carbine without even owning an SBR. The Spikes Tactical Fake Suppressor attaches to a normal profile 16″ barrel using the carbine’s 1/2×28″ muzzle thread.
- 1/2×28 threaded for normal M4/16/AR15 .223/5.56mm muzzles on weapons with carbine length gas systems – this unit will NOT fit 9mm uppers which should have a different thread.
- Unit is correct length for a 16″ AR barrel over which it fits flush
- Fits up to .720″ profile barrels
- Length: 5.5″
- Diameter: 1.25″
- Weight: 7 oz
- The unit is CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum bar stock
- Matte black anodized finish
- Makes a 16″ AR look like a suppressed 10.5″ barreled carbine
- Easy to install on most AR15 barrels
- Gets around the requirement for a BATF stamp and is legal in states and municipalities that do not permit suppressors/silencers.
Purchase a Spikes Tactical Fake Suppressor at Brownells, a name you can trust.