The Precision Reflex Delta Free Float Forearm is a development of PRI’s existing range of carbon fiber handguards intended to work with most piston driven AR systems on the market today. The flat bottom also makes this version easier to shoot consistently off a bench. Carbon fiber is extremely light yet very rigid – you can mount your front sight on the top rail with confidence. Using a rifle length forearm on your 16″ carbine length gas system with a low profile gas block will protect your weak hand from touching the carbine’s gas block or barrel as well as giving you a longer sight base for increased accuracy. The unit is easy to install, but installation requires a barrel nut wrench, pin punches and the correct supporting block for your gas block. The Delta Free Float Forearm allows even large diameter barrels to be used.
- Triangular configuration
- Carbon fiber – immense rigidity and light weight
- Precision machined barrel nut and barrel nut assembly
- Rifle length, 12-1/2” in length, but may also be used on some 16″ carbines with low profile gas blocks.
- Matte black finish
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails: 8-1/2” top three 3-1/2” rails on the sides and bottom
- Available for the M4/AR15/M16 and 308 DPMS pattern rifles
- Fitting instructions included
- Will accept almost all piston or op-rod systems on the market today (contact PRI if in doubt)
- Easy to install via PRI’s mounting system
- Flat bottom makes bench rest shooting easier
Tube – Carbon fiber, black finish. Barrel nut – hard anodized, matte black aluminum. Rifle length – 12-1/2”. Models suit either AR15/M16 or DPMS pattern 308 rifles. Weight – AR15/M16 model: 1.05 lbs. 308 AR model: 1.20 lbs.
Purchase a Delta Gen III Free Float Forearm at Brownells, a name you can trust.